Great Barrier Reef Snorkelling - Great Barrier Reef
Ocean Freedom cruises in style and speed to the Great Barrier Reef, providing you with a first class way to experience this natural paradise. Enjoy personalised snorkeling, certified and introductory diving and a glass bottom boat tour, with our friendly, professional crew. Our 20M, 5 star luxury cruiser visits 2 great destinations – the crystal clear, shallow waters and surrounding reef of Upolu Cay and "Wonder Wall" on the outer edge of Upolu Reef . Explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef with us, for an unforgettable day in paradise.
Why Cruise with us?
- 6hrs to experience all included and optional extras with no rush in the day!
- Only just over an hour to get to the reef and only 10 minutes travel time between the 2 destinations
- Scrumptious seafood smorgasbord lunch including smoked salmon and prawns
- Be pampered. Guest numbers are strictly limited to 75 (surveyed to carry 105) ensuring maximum customer service and passenger comfort.
- Experience the Wonder Wall a truly magnificent dive and snorkel site on the outer edge of Upolu Reef.
- Complimentary glass bottom boat tour - with informative reef talk
- Complimentary adventure drift snorkel tour - all can enjoy regardless of your experience
- Personal in-water crew assistance for those less experienced – no cost !
- Snorkellers and divers equally looked after
- Specialists in first time diving – guaranteed 1 instructor to 2 divers on your first dive ( normal ratio 1:4) !
- Cert divers – small groups guaranteed with complimentary guide
- Danish Pastries / fruit on boarding / Large smorgasbord lunch with seafood/ fresh fruit/ cheese and cracker / assorted cakes on cruise home / tea + coffee all day – all included!
Our enthusiastic crew is committed to providing for your every need, ensuring all guests have a memorable and safe experience on the Great Barrier Reef!
Great Barrier Reef Snorkelling
If you can swim you can snorkel and snorkeling is a great way to see the Great Barrier Reef. All guests are provided with flotation vests, mask, snorkel and fins to maximize their experience. Float gently in the waters, admiring the amazing variety of colourful corals and marine life beneath you. Guided Adventure Drift Snorkels are included, allowing you to learn more about this protected site.
Great Barrier Reef Diving
Ocean Freedom's highly qualified dive instructors offer introductory and certified diving packages. For beginners, you are taught diving skills, equipment and communication before being taken beneath the water with our professional crew. Certified divers will enjoy first class equipment and a free guide, to ensure you see the very best the Great Barrier Reef has to offer. Be amazed at the corals and marine life.
Cairns Premier Reef and Island Tours are proud to announce that both their personal Great Barrier Reef Tours are now Advanced Eco Certified products.
Throughout our years of operating we have always had a strong commitment to protecting our beautiful Great Barrier Reef and showcasing this Great Wonder of the World to our guests through 2 personal, small number tours. We recently applied for our Advanced Eco Certification status to show our continued commitment to this. We are very pleased to say that this was granted to us and we can now proudly carry the logo.
View more information regarding our Environmental Policies and Projects.
Humpback whales migrate to the warmer waters of the Great Barrier Reef from July to September and are often seen frolicking in the waves from Ocean Freedom. An unforgettable experience.